Vostron's Hosted VoIP PBX provides a reliable, feature-rich IP-based telephony service. Offering an easy to manage self-administration interface and a featureset to rival much more expensive traditional PBX systems, the Vostron PBX provides a simple and cost effective route to IP telephony for any size of organisation from a single user on a broadband connection to a multi-site enterprise with 1,000s of telephone users.
Unlike traditional premise-based PBX systems, Vostron's PBX is accessible to any user at any time wherever they are, provided they have access to a broadband internet connection. If you're out of the office, calls can be routed automatically to where you are. If you're not available to take a call, voicemail can be automatically emailed to your inbox or stored on the PBX for later retrieval.
- Based on SIP technology.
- Free internal calls.
- Free calls to other Vostron PBX users.
- Voicemail by email.
- Fax by email.
- Email by Fax.
- Configurable IVR Menu.
- Advanced Queues.
- Call Conferencing.
- Call Screening (Spy on Call).
- Call Announcement.
- Custom Caller ID's
- Time-based Routing.
- Call Diversion / Forwarding
- Hunt Groups.
- Pickup Groups.
- Call Recording facility.
- Remote Access.
- Full call logging and reporting.
- User Control.
- Compatible with most of the iPhone and Android SIP clients.
- Backed by multi-level support.
- True teleworking with complete access to the office telephony system.
- Allow engineers to field calls at home for 24/7 support departments without costly redirection charges.
- Rapidly scaling business needs without lengthy telco lead times or PRI costs.
A hosted PBX system can be provided complete with pre-configured and managed handsets from our range of approved VOIP Handsets