You’re only 250 meters away from our network!
Before an application for the Gigabit Voucher can begin, there are a number of criteria as set by the Department of Culture, Media and Sports (DCMS) to be met. Please read the following and check that your business meets all of the requirements.
- I confirm I employ no more than 249 people.
- I confirm my annual turnover is below €50m and/or I confirm my balance sheet is below €43m.
- I confirm my business is not a subsidiary and/or under the control of a larger SME entity (>25% threshold of the capital or voting rights).
- I confirm I have received less than €200,000 in the current and two previous financial years in De Minimis State aid.
- I confirm I am not in business in any of: fishery and aquaculture primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, coal, steel and ship-building, or if I am, I have received local authority approval to apply.
- I confirm the connection is for my business premises from which I actively trade today.
- I understand that if I do not click the link which DCMS will email to me from email@example.com, my application will not proceed
- I am willing to help with promotion of the Gigabit Voucher Scheme, including providing information for a case study and taking part in any evaluation surveys.
- I understand I will need to pay my supplier directly for any VAT charged and for any costs not supported by the voucher. Payment for vouchers will be made directly to my supplier.
- I understand if my connection is not installed within 12 months I will be liable to pay the connection fee.
If all of the above are acceptable, please complete the application form to begin the process.